The focus of the Re-Ignite Workshop is to assist enterprises facing distress due to the difficult economic climate faced by many companies in South Africa. Content for the seminar will focus on 4 key areas:
- Effective business management strategies for, and in tough times.
- Business growth action plans for competitive and comparative advantage.
- Aligning business intelligence processes for recovery, restoration and repositioning.
- Adapting time-tested business building tips, tools and techniques to improve productivity, amplify profits and enhance sustainability.
- The Business Tripod and Management Tool Kit: Discovering and Adapting the Missing Link in Managing Businesses in Tough and Rapidly Changing Times and Situations.
- Developing practical growth action strategies to leverage niche market opportunities for comparative advantage and significant return on investment (ROI).
- Business recovery, restoration and repositioning through key business intelligence processes, as well as customer referral partnership and advocacy.
- Understanding and utilising practical and easily adaptable business building tips, tools and techniques to improve productivity, amplify profits and enhance sustainability irrespective of changing external operating circumstances